I recently bought a video converter that lets me rip videotapes into my computer and convert them to MPEG-4, DVD, VCD, DivX, etc. videos that can play on most DVD players.

Videotapes were the latest and greatest thing a few decades ago, but they wear out easily and their quality is usually less than great. If you have a lot of old videotapes like I do, you probably hate how big they are and the fact that you have to rewind them after watching. They're also a hassle and wear out every time you watch them.

I've been thinking about making extra money by converting videotapes for people. I'll charge a relatively low amount for rip-and-burn but more if you want me to edit the tapes and do stuff with them.

Let me know if you're interested. I won't charge excessive amounts unless you give me really complicated orders. This is something I'm not planning on starting until after band is over when I have a lot of free time.

Oh, and I haven't decided on the price yet. Any suggestions for what a reasonable fee would be?

http://hs.facebook.com/marketplace/listing.php?classified_id=6604916501