Unless you've been living in a bubble for the past few weeks, you've heard the whole Climategate story. I won't bother telling you about it because you can get plenty of that from other videos.

What? You're in a bubble? Fine, just watch this:

It doesn't make any sense to you? Oh well.

So the question on everybody's mind right now is, does this scandal prove once and for all, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that man-made global warming is fiction?

Of course not. There is no way of knowing from a bunch of politically motivated emails whether or not the climate really is changing the way we think it is. Instead, the only way to really understand the climate crisis and what's causing it is to look at legitimate science for the answer. For the next few months, I will be showing you just that: scientific evidence on the whole global warming deal.

If you have questions, you're certainly welcome to submit them, and I will try to answer them as much as possible. Just in case there are any serious doubts about what I say, with each video I'm going to include a link to my blog, where you can get a full transcript with all of my sources cited.

So... for now, just stay tuned and subscribe to my YouTube videos. I will upload my first video on the issue in a few days, and I hope to upload at least one video a week after that, for as long as it takes to convince you of the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/InMooseWeTrust